Generic name: Tykerb Lapatinib
TYKERB is the trader name for lapatinib. In some cases, health care professionals may use the trade name TYKERB when referring to the generic drug name lapatinib. Buy online Tykerb Lapatinib price and cost in India as wholesaler, supplier and exporter in Mumbai to more than 80 countries.
Drug type: TYKERB is a targeted therapy. TYKERB is classified as a signal transduction inhibitor – tyrosine kinase inhibitor, inhibitor of EGFR and HER2. (For more detail, seebelow how this drug works)
What TYKERB is used for:
Treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer that is HER-2 positive.
Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
How TYKERB is given:
- TYKERB is a tablet to be taken by mouth.
- Tablets come in 1 dosage size, 250mg.
- Take TYKERB exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- TYKERB should be taken at least one hour before, or at least one hour after food (take total dose at the same time daily, dividing doses is not recommended).
- Do not eat or drink grapefruit products while taking lapatinib.
- If you miss a dose of TYKERB, take it as soon as you remember that day. If you miss a day, do not double your dose the next day. Just skip the missed dose. Call your healthcare provider if you are not sure what to do.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose of lapatinib depending on how you tolerate the treatment.
- Store TYKERB tablets at room temperature between 59o and 86o (15o to 30oC). Keep the container closed tightly, and out of the reach of children
3087total visits,4visits today